Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Diary Of A Beauty Addict- Thank you! :*

   This will be a short but heartful post and it serves the purpose of giving a HUGE thanks to the mistress behind Diary Of A Beauty Addict for sending me some goodies and just for being so awesome in general! <3
   When I opened the package from her, I was thrilled, she really satisfied some of my most urgent needs! (sounded kinky eh? :)) ) This is what I got: Cover Stick in 001 by Astor Paris, Almond Oil Nail & Cuticle Treatment by The Body Shop, a dark sort of denim blue metallic eyeshadow in Wild At Heart 11 by Essence, a glitter nailpolish with golden undertones by Constance Carroll UK, and an ever so cute XL Kabuki brush by Mineral Hygienics

   Thank you again honey, and there is nothing here that I will not use, and I will also review them soon enough!


s_laura2812@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. you welcome:) Im glad you liked them :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done, tocmai am terminat de citit blogul tau :))
    I like you and your posts.
    Keep it up and rock on.

    ReplyDelete