Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Balea Honey and Milk Regenerating Mask

   I have this extremely weird skin...always did. It's oily, or at least gets oily/shiny pretty fast, with lots of tiny imperfections, and in some parts...big pores. :((  Occasionally redness in certain areas. And the 'best' part is that eventhough it's oily and I've never in my life could use an actual moisturizer because it ALWAYS made it worse, now I am starting to feel the need. Until now, I didn't, not even in winter, just used a light one (and not even every day, woops!). Now eventhough my skin can still get pretty oily, it dries and sheds because of the weather AT THE SAME TIME. This is beyond me! 
   
    What I've changed nowadays is I've decided to give it a go with a lot of extra moisturizing, and if I break out from moisturizers as I used to then...no idea what plan B could be...
But it worked well so far! Today for example, I will have some important stuff to do around town and, as I will be wearing foundation as usual, I wanted to try something that will not give me ugly surprises today (we all know how ugly dried out skin and impurities look with foundation, right?) Plus that I use Dream Matte Mousse, since that keeps shine under control amazingly, but dries the skin pretty much.
   
   So much for the short introduction :)) I have decided to try Balea Honey and Milk Regenerating Mask. So far, Balea always worked for me, regardless what the product was. Here it is:
The package looks small, I could fit it in my palm, but in this case 'a little goes a long way' is very true! After cropping off a corner to be able to get the product out, I used up a lot, as to have a thick layer, and I had to put the rest away, wrappet it in plastic and stored it in the fridge to use it tonight. 
I believe I still have half of it left!
This is how it looks, it looks exactly like a random hydtrating cream, white with a slightly yellowish undertone. Very nice and soft, and smells delicious, the smell of honey predominates in it. 
Acually the great smell was the first thing I noticed!

How to use it:
Well as it stands on the package, you should apply a thick layer, leave it on for 10-15 minutes. After that, says you should remove it with dry cotton pads, but without washing it off. Which means the residues can stay on as a moisturizing cream. I did this early in the evening, so that the leftovers stayed on a few more hours, after which I used toner to remove it and applied my usual night cream.

Results?
I was amazed, the skin feels soooo smooth and pleasant! Luckily, I didn't break out from it either! Impurities are gone, even pores were diminished, no shedding skin. Worked wonders on my problematic and sassy skin! I have nothing to complain about!

I will definitely buy more of these, will also try and find other Balea masks and use them along with my homemade ones.

What masks work well for you? What masks would you recommend for this last part of the winter?

Note! Reviews contain my personal honest opinion about the product. 


s_laura2812@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment