Was playing with make-up, as usually. And once again, I was inspired by the beauty and ellegance of Dita von Teese. I once had a NOTD inspired by her manicure and I will do a better mani inspiration, as well as a much better and more detailed Dita make-up, with lenses and all (maybe). For now, I did this from memory and exaggerate the contrasts a bit more.
Eyeliner got a bit screwed up, but well!
...actually, I've used a lot of (more or less) noname products this time. I have a lot of noname stuff I like a lot anyway, and some that I use only for pictures. Same goes for expensive products that don't work great for me, I still take use of them for playing with them at home. That's useful because they don't go to waste completely even if I can't wear them while being outside for hours, either because they don't last, are not my for my skin type or so, or I simply don't feel good being out in public with those colors.
So finally, these are the products:
- Rimmel London Stay Matte pressed powder
- Rimmel London Stay Matte foundation
- The Color Workshop pink blush
- Rimmel London eyebrow pencil
- some Fraulein38 brushes (not in the picture, but I am Captain Obvious ;D )
- Rimmel London Volume Flash mascara
- Golden Rose matte brown eyeshadow (crease)
- The Color Workshop palette with 6 colors (light peach on the lid mixed with shimmery white, warm brown color in the crease)
- Kallos liquid eyeliner
- some noname red lipstick
- Ruby Rose palette (some of the lightest colors in the first row for the lid & highlights)
Oh, about the Kallos eyeliner (presented it to you in a haul last winter)...I don't think I'll buy it again anytime soon :( it gets messy and dries slowly :
Note! Reviews contain my personal honest opinion about the product.
Post a Comment