Hey, loves! How are you all doing on this extremely hot summer day? Not exaggerating when I say 'extremely hot', there are about 43-44 degrees in the sun! I'm not complaining though, beause I adore summer.
Thus, I finally got myself to take a look at the products that were indispensable for me last month. Wow, 'last month'....I can't believe time flew by so fast..anyway! I tried to focus stricly on the stuff that I used most and loved/ love.
- The Body Shop Almond Nail & Cuticule Treatment - whenever I use this, my nails get much stronger and stop breaking...I must say it's a 'miracle product' for me!
- Alverde Macadamia Nut Body Butter (mini version, to carry around) - I adore it, you can find more details about it in this post .
- Complex Apicol - Emulsie antirid cu lăptişor de matcă Apidermin (english: Apidermin Anti-wrinkle Emulsion with Royal Jelly) - I have too many good things to say about this one, so I'll just do a separate review on it, I love all their products that I tried so far (and would LOVE to try more)!
- Nivea Fruity Shine lip balm with Pink Guava - this appeared in the last 'month's favourites' post I did (in fact I still love the past favourites too!)...as I mentioned, many Nivea lip balms have disappointed me, but this one made up for it all!
- Balea Sensitive lip balm - I got this more as a back-up lip balm, I am very picky with lip balms, but this one is does a great job and a major bonus is that it doesn't leave those ugly white stripes on the sides of the lips!
- Manhattan Multi Effect mono eyeshadow in Black - black eyeshadow is a must for me, I can say I use it in every single make-up (on myself at least), combined with other colors or on it's own. I really liked this one!
- Miss Sporty Studio Lash EyeLiner - I can't say it's suuuper resistent, eventhough I used it mostly without an actual primer (just foundation ->eyeshadow->liquid liner), but I like the brush, it's not too thin or too soft, so I can handle it with more precision.
- a cute bracelet that was one of my favourite accessories at the beginning of this summer. I like the fact that eventhough it's 'summerish' with butterflies and flowers, it's sill my style at the same time (my style being a bit edgy, even obscure, haha). It's pretty solid, no danger of losing it easily, and it goes with ellegant stuff, as well as well as with my everyday mixed-up style.
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen - this is what I've started reading a few days ago! I actually love reading more than watching movies, especially now during summer, what can be better than laying in the sun with a good book? Haven' finished reading them yet, really enjoying it though.
Have a wonderful day! :)
*Note! Reviews contain my personal honest opinion about the product.
Mandrie si Prejudecata este una dintre povestile mele preferate! <3ReplyDelete
Si mie imi place mult pana acum, inca n-am citit-o, iar la film incerc sa ma abtin sa nu ma uit pana nu termin cartile, desi sunt putin curioasa :DDelete