So I participated in the testing campaign for this Skin79 BB Cream where you got a little free sample of it. I don't remember the details exactly, I know I saw it on facebook, you just had to send them your address and you had the sample delivered and, in my case, it took a long time to arrive.
Before, when reading about BB Creams and seeing them all over the place, I wasn't extremely tempted, since my skin gets oily fast and has visible pores, so I always try to keep it matte when going out, like with mousse foundation or mineral foundation (recently I've stopped using thick coverage just cause I don't feel like it). Hence, BB Creams sounded a bit too 'creamy' for my face and thought they would make it look shiny, I was also worried about a weird, insufficient coverage. Then, I got a ton of Garnier BB Cream samples (review soon!), started using it and changed my mind regarding BB Creams. Then I recieved this sample by Skin79. I can say I fell for it right away.
'Hot Pink Super Plus Beblesh Balm 40g. TOTAL SOLUTION BB CREAM WITH 10-IN-1 EFFECTS. Moisture based triple function BB cream takes care of the base as well as colour makeup and allows the skin to look bright and natural without greasiness or feeling tight.'
(Sorry guys, didn't take a pic before opening it!)
- sebum control and moisturizing at the same time
- has a thicker consistency than the other BB Cream I tried before, but it blends out super easily, feels light and easy on the skin
- the fact that it has greyish/pink undertones!!! (and not yellow like MOST face products, pfff), providing whitening effect
- UV protection
- anti-wrinkle function
- pretty good, though natural-looking, light coverage
- the price not being too accessible since it's about $ 28.00
- the fact that this review has to be based more like on a first impression, since they only sent 1 sample and it is quite tiny, used it about 2 times and the third time the leftovers as a concealer, under mineral foundation. Yet, I am grateful for this little sample too and I can honestly say it impressed me!
*Note! Reviews contain my personal honest opinion about the product.