So I participated in the testing campaign for this Skin79 BB Cream where you got a little free sample of it. I don't remember the details exactly, I know I saw it on facebook, you just had to send them your address and you had the sample delivered and, in my case, it took a long time to arrive.
Before, when reading about BB Creams and seeing them all over the place, I wasn't extremely tempted, since my skin gets oily fast and has visible pores, so I always try to keep it matte when going out, like with mousse foundation or mineral foundation (recently I've stopped using thick coverage just cause I don't feel like it). Hence, BB Creams sounded a bit too 'creamy' for my face and thought they would make it look shiny, I was also worried about a weird, insufficient coverage. Then, I got a ton of Garnier BB Cream samples (review soon!), started using it and changed my mind regarding BB Creams. Then I recieved this sample by Skin79. I can say I fell for it right away.
'Hot Pink Super Plus Beblesh Balm 40g. TOTAL SOLUTION BB CREAM WITH 10-IN-1 EFFECTS. Moisture based triple function BB cream takes care of the base as well as colour makeup and allows the skin to look bright and natural without greasiness or feeling tight.'
(Sorry guys, didn't take a pic before opening it!)
- sebum control and moisturizing at the same time
- has a thicker consistency than the other BB Cream I tried before, but it blends out super easily, feels light and easy on the skin
- the fact that it has greyish/pink undertones!!! (and not yellow like MOST face products, pfff), providing whitening effect
- UV protection
- anti-wrinkle function
- pretty good, though natural-looking, light coverage
- the price not being too accessible since it's about $ 28.00
- the fact that this review has to be based more like on a first impression, since they only sent 1 sample and it is quite tiny, used it about 2 times and the third time the leftovers as a concealer, under mineral foundation. Yet, I am grateful for this little sample too and I can honestly say it impressed me!
*Note! Reviews contain my personal honest opinion about the product.
It seems to be a good product, but 28$? Pretty expensive, unfortunately :(. And I so wanted to buy and try some skin 79 bb creams, but at this price, I think I'm gonna drop the idea. Thanks for the review, hon :*ReplyDelete
Yes it is! I already miss it :( And indeed it's expensive too, unfortunately :\ So I need to drop the idea too, unless Santa exists and will be generous! :)) :*:*Delete
This BB cream looks amazing, it looks like it blends out well. I just now have to think we have it in Canada, so I can try it. I've heard so many great things about this one.ReplyDelete
Yes and it is amazing, just that my eyes started bleeding when I saw the price :( but if you can afford it or get it for less somehow, it is definitely worth it! If you try it, please let me know how it behaves in the long run :DDelete
Very nice review of Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream, it's so detailed. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing us your review. I will wait for your another make up reviews! :)ReplyDelete