Thursday, October 25, 2012

LOTD: Miami Rock

   Aaaaaand here is the party look I mentioned! Unfortunately, on the pictures it didn't turn out as intense as it was in reality, but you get the picture! Electric colors, thick eyeliner and so on! For this I made my skin look more tanned than I am since I can imagine this look for a summer night more like, don't really know why! But if you use less bronzer or a blush in colder tones, with all the cold colors, it can be perfect for this cold season too. So finally, here are some pics:










Products used:

 - 180 Eyeshadow Palette
Manhattan Multi Effect black mono eyeshadow
Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation in 303 True Nude
Ciccarelli Glossy Lip Balm
Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Orchid Mosaic (as highlighter)
Rimmel Volume Flash Mascara in Extreme Black
Kallos liquid eyeliner in 01 Black

Do you like this look? Like crazy colors? Leave a comment, don't be shy! ;)
x



s_laura2812@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. I can't belive your Romanian! I linked to your blog in my post just now - I found the photo on Tumblr I think and made the collage with the witch - seemed appropriate:))) but didn't really know the original source! Hot look by the way!I love a good use of an eyeliner!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    Alice&Sara


    ReplyDelete