- nice, pleasant, discrete smell (though it smells more perfume-like, so not a genuine fruity/'delicious' lipbalm smell)
- light consistency, pleasant to apply
- doesn't leave disgusting white lines on the sides of the lips
- doesn't feel too moisturizing, neither does it seem to leave any of that effect behind after it goes off
- in my case at least, it makes the lips feel dry actually...well all in all, it does not improve their condition,, maybe only for the moment, when you apply it.
Would I buy it again? I don't think so, though I don't know the price since I didn't buy it myself, but it should be pretty pricy since it's Vichy. Tried to apply a thick layer before going to sleep, it's a good trick to moisturize lips deeply over night, but that didn't show much result either. I have something much cheaper, by Nivea though, even if I had bad experiences with A LOT of their lip balms, this one seems to work much better. I will review that one too, soon!
Note! Reviews contain my personal opinion about the product.
レイバンがセールで5600円でやってる店、ネットであった！それは本物の訳がないと思いながら、そのレイバン サングラスのサイトに登録してみた。結局、レイバン RB2140のブラックモデルだけが安かった、しかも2時間限定だった、私が登録した時点でもう既に売り切れだった。若干ガッカリだった。ReplyDelete