But I will share a separate post about my face routine, this one is focused on this particular powder, so finally, here is the breakdown:
- good coverage, even the transparent shade does a good job
- blends out well, doesn't look like you've put flour on your face
- nice natural looking colors, even fair ones which are usually hard to find
- keeps the face matte for a long time
- I find that the lid can slip off too easily, so it is risky to just throw it in your bag and let it wonder
- eventhough it keeps the face matte for quite long, it can start getting shiny again in a few hours (for example in school I used to apply it in the morning, at home, and at about 12-1 p.m. I had oily skin again), but I guess reapplying it a few times solves the problem!
Note! Reviews contain my personal opinion about the product.