Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Favourite Body Scrubs

   As this blog is not focused entirely on make-up, I wanted to share two of my favourite bodycare products. I love body scrubs in general, they give a feeling of rebirth or so :P My first favourite is this shower gel with body scrub function, by Bourjois, with jojoba oil and lily. The scent is fantastic, it has a thick and creamy consistence, with tiny grains to do the peeling part. It hydrates the skin, removes dead skin cells, and leaves the skin truly soft and silky, and firm. I will need to purchase some other 'flavors' as well, from this line!
   My other favourite scrub is Tropics by AVON Senses. Also lovely scent, I adore it, especially during summer. The grains are a bit bigger than in the previous product, it has a lighter consisence though. I don't use this one daily since it is a bit more radical, usually just once a week, sometimes more often. I am about to run out of the second tube I bought already, and will surely keep on buying it.

Which are your favourite bodycare products?


Note! Reviews contain my personal opinion about the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment