Monday, November 28, 2011

Intro

Hello there, fellow make-up addicts!
My name is Laura, 22 years old, born and raised in Transylvania. I have always been fascinated by make-up, ever since I was a little girl. I used to borrow mom's products, even without her permission sometimes. People that ever said I will grow out of it were very wrong, on the contrary, it turned into one of my main passions, and sources of income.
I have finished make-up and cosmetology classes last year, and I have my own company, working as a make-up artist for different events, or just experiments.
This blog was initiated 2 years ago or so, but then I deleted it shortly after, because of lack of time. Now it is back and willing to dig into the depths of make-up art and body care, through reviews, advice and any other interesting related topic.

I will not go on babbling any further right now, just want to give you a warm welcome on my beauty blog, enjoy your read, and I am open to any ideas, opinion, potential collaboration. You can contact me in comments or e-mail me at s_laura2812@yahoo.com .

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment