Monday, November 28, 2011

Review: Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumper

   My first review will be on a product that I bought last year and obviously I have not forgotten about it! It is a lip plumper I have stumbled upon in a Sensiblu store, and the combination of an unusual name and quite original, retro packaging caught my eye immediately. It is the Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumper by Soap & Glory!
   As you can see, the package is very attractive, their soft, feminine pale pink color base decorated with beautiful vintage girls in contrast with their flirty, powerful names and descriptions makes their image quite unique.


This lip plumper gloss is available in 5 shades, I have the Clear one:
I like the fact that it delivers what it promised in the official description, which is:
"Fasten your seatbelts! It's Super-Colour Sexy Mother Pucker with SUPERFILL™ Lip Plumping Spheres and LIPSWELL™ Volume Boost Technology. As ALL OUT Pout-Plumping as our 'Original Formula', in a fabulous chocolate orange flavour."
 Indeed, it gives you the slight tingling feeling that lasts for about 20 minutes more or less, it gives the lips fullness, without exaggerating though, I personally like that. It has a very sweet flavor...and taste, for that matter :P Since you get it's full effect once it gets in touch with water, for example if you lick your lips.


Pros: 
  • it gives the lips extra fullness
  • delicious taste
  • once it fades away, it doesn't leave ugly trails on the outer corner of the lips.
Cons:
  • it seems quite sticky to me; so, once applied, you might want to keep your hair out of the way.
I like this product all in all, I apply it almost every time in the make-up process, with lipstick/ balm, or on it's own (applying other lip products over it like a balm, for example, will make it less sticky).

Note! Reviews contain my personal opinion about the product.

What was your impression about this product? What is your favourite lip plumper? Don't be shy, leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment