I have not tried each one yet, but so far I can say that they are highly pigmented, they stay put for a long time. My personal favourite color is the one I have marked with an X in the picture. It is a dark, slightly purple-ish cherry color. I use it in a thin layer usually, just as a lip tint, not applied in a thick layer since it is well-pigmented and I like that slight drop of dark color on the lips, especially when I go to parties & co. In this palette, you can find great variety and lipcolor, regardless of the event or your personal style.
Official description: " 66 colours kisses in the wonderland lip gloss palette
100% Brand new!
Glossy color with ingredients together to care your lip!
Can last for all day long
Perfect for casual makeup, wedding makeup, party makeup, etc
This lip gloss palette designed for professional cosmetician and the amateur"
This is basically true, the only thing I have to add is that it's not THAT glossy, but that might also be because I don't really apply thick layers. Here is a little swatch of some of the colors, added additionally, so you can see how well-pigmented they really are.
- the color stays on for a long time
- high pigmentation
- wide variety in one single palette
- handy package, can fit in bags easily
- due to the fact that it's a palette, it is troublesome to refresh the color during a night out or traveling, so you need a lipstick/ gloss in addition, that is easier to handle
- the pots being very small, but the considerable number of colors makes up for that :)
Note! Reviews contain my personal opinion about the product.