Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Sleek Palette Haul

   Hello, dears! First of all, I'd like you to know that I am having problems with my Pixiedust Facebook profile....again. It's been quite a war to have them unblock my account last time, and I had the same problem again. Why? Because of course, it is not my real name, it is a make-up artist profile, not my personal one. Oh well! Hope to be able to sign back in and as soon as I have my papers in order (moving cities can be a pain in that way), can start again with appointments *excited*.

   I think I am the last make-up blogger on the interwebs that hasn't yet written a post dedicated to Sleek Make-Up. Also the only one that still hasn't bought the whole collection; was focused on other brands, will get to them soon. BUT! I made up for a part of that mistake recently and purchased some of the famous palettes:

-Au Naturel, it was my first ever Sleek palette a long time ago and I actually finished it completely, except a bit of the matt grey and mustard shades (still, I hit pan).

-A New Day and All Night Long, two seemingly similar palettes, but if you love natural shades, highlight and transition shades, it's really not a bad idea to buy both.

-Bad Girl, had my eyes on this one for a long time. Super intense and ellegant.

-Sunset, this was also an old prey. 

   As soon as I have my phone back from reparationsm I will be able to take more photos, as my current replacement phone doesn't really snap blog-friendly photos. Eventhough millions of girls have posted swatches, I'll do another post with swatches and looks using these palettes.





What is your experience with Sleek Palettes? Which one do you like best?


e-mail: s_laura2812@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment