Saturday, January 26, 2013

Recently purchased products!

   I had a 'Look of the Day' post planned for today, but I've also been having this one in mind for a while, so let me show you some products I bought recently and I am happy about (so far)!

   Am avut o postare tip 'Look of the Day' plănuită pentru astăzi, însă am tot vrut să vă arăt nişte produse cumpărate recent, de care sunt mulţumită, până acum cel puţin!

Sleek mono Maximum Impact eyeshadow in 964 Nightlife

Kallos Limited Edition Nail Color Nr. 09, Kallos Nr.238

Favisan Intim Gel with propolis, Favisan Intim Gel with echinacea

Farmec Moisturizing Shiny Body Lotion (review HERE)

Trio Verde argan oil

I tried hard not to rant on at all about any, because I intend to review them sometime soon. All in all, I can say I am from very satisfied to pretty satisfied, with all of them. Anyway, reviews soon!

Nu a fost uşor să nu scriu măcar două cuvinte despre produse, dar ştiu că m-aş întinde prea mult. Oricum am intenţia să le fac câte-un review :) Dar pe scurt, sunt de la foarte până la destul de mulţumită de toate. Reviewuri în curând!

p.s. My cat says hi


x


p.s. Don't forget about the giveaway! If you're obsessed with bodycare, relaxing and delightful scents, enter to win something delicious HERE!!!

p.s. Nu uitaţi de giveaway! Dacă sunteţi obsedate de îngrijirea corporală, relaxare şi parfumuri îmbietoare, puteţi participa pentru a câştiga ceva delicios AICI!!!


s_laura2812@yahoo.com

5 comments:

  1. Love the Sleek packaging!!

    - Andrea xx

    frominsidemycloset.com
    Let's follow eachother?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, ce frumoase sunt ojele Kallos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mersi! Trebuie neaparat sa mai pun mana pe unele nuante, am mai vazut un mov FOARTE inchis, o sa-l vanez eu zilele astea :P

      L
      http://colorspiritattitude.blogspot.ro/

      Delete
  3. Maaa ce de bunatati ai pe aici <3 oje si fardul de la Sleek sunt superbe.

    ReplyDelete