Monday, August 6, 2012

Tag: Liebster Blog Award

Thank you Deia for the Liebster Award tag! And sorry for the delay, but better late than never! ;)




Rules/Reguli

1. Post 11 facts about yourself.
1. Postează 11 lucruri despre tine.

2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
2. Răspunde la întrebările pe care ţi le-a pus persoana care te-a tagguit.

3. Create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Crează 11 întrebări la care sa răspundă persoanele pe care le tagguiesti.

4. Tag 11 people.
4. Tagguieste 11 persoane.



1. 11 random things about myself (English only):

1. I mostly cry only when I'm angry.

2. When I want something and really put my mind to it, I get it. As long as I have everything I need for it on this planet. :D I live by the rule: Nothing is impossible.

3. I am interested in too many things, among which also music journalism. I am happy I will work at Peninsula festival as press this year!

4. My eternal beauty sin is that I keep breaking my eyelashes.

5. I love communicating through letters, I think it's a beautiful thing people have gotten too lazy for, with all the technology.

6. If I'd have talent and I could learn to play any instrument, those would definitely be the drums, they are my favourite.

7. I have around 14 piercings I made myself and never had a problem, but when I do it on someone else, I am always nervous.

8. I'm fond of all forms of art and I'd love to learn tattoo art, if I wouldn't be afraid of the huge responsability...

9. Even if I've done crazy things, I've never broken anything, I am either very lucky or made of steel :D

10. I'd do ANYTHING for my friends, no matter where and when.

11. I'm not a rancorous person at all, takes a lot of talent and perseverence to piss me off to that point, which almost never happens.


2. Tagger's questions:
 (I will translate the questions and answers to english too, since I got them in romanian :D )
Answers/Raspunsuri:


1. Care e cartea care te'a influentat/schimbat cel mai mult, si in ce fel?
1. What book is it that influenced/ changed you mostly?

1. Consider că am învăţat sau mi-am clarificat câte ceva cu fiecare carte pe care am citit-o, mi-a plăcut mult The Piano Teacher de Elfriede Jelinek, The Picture of Dorian Gray de Oscar Wilde, mai ales părţile de filozofie. Şi acum una dintre cele mai importante cărţi citite a fost The Long Hard Road Out Of Hell de Marilyn Manson. Mi-ar plăcea ca persoanele care îl judecă după înfăţişare şi felul său de exprimare să citească această carte, să vadă ce-i poate capul cu adevărat. Până şi mama a recunoscut că-i unul dintre cei mai inteligenţi oameni :)), cartea nu pot să zic că m-a schimbat, doar mă simţeam ca şi cum eu aş fi scris-o, şi m-a influenţat mai mult în sensul de încurajare, să ştii să gândeşti pe cont propriu, să faci ce te face fericit şi să nu te laşi călcat în picioare şi subestimat.
1. I feel like I've learned/ confirmed something for myself with every book I've read so far, I liked The Piano Teacher by Elfriede Jelinek a lot, The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde, especially the philosophic parts. And one of the most important books I've ever read was The Long Hard Road Out Of Hell by Marilyn Manson. I wish people who judge him by his aspect and his ways of expressing himself would read his book and literally see beyond his 'covers'. Even my mom says he is one of the most intelligent people/ celebrities :)), I can't say the book changed me, since it's pretty much impossible for people and things to change me, but while reading it, it seemed like something I would have written, and it influenced me in the way of encouragement, it pushes you to be able to think on  your own, to do what you feel is right and to not let anyone walk all over you and underestimate you.

2. Care este persoana pe care iti doresti cel mai mult sa o cunosti?

2. Who is the person you would like to meet mostly?

2. Ar fi vorba de aceeaşi persoană pe care o ridicam în slăvi mai sus, aka Marilyn Manson. Nu pentru că sunt lunatic fangirl din aia :)) ci pentru că îmi place ce are la etaj, ştie să observe şi să înţeleagă, şi ar fi refreshing discuţiile noastre interminabile :P de fapt am asta în plan şi mi-e garantat, dar nu mă pot căsca mai mult cu detalii. Ar mai fi Quentin Tarantino, Anthony Hopkins, şi multe alte minţi strălucite, Rick Genest pentru că-i artă vie la propriu şi o bunăciuneee... În principiu, orice persoană în care să mă regăsesc şi pe care o apreciez pentru ce a reuşit să obţină şi modul în care a reuşit asta.
2. It would be the same person I was praising above, aka mister Marilyn Manson. Not because I'm the genuine lunatic fangirl type, but because I love his mind, he is a great observer and I think we could have endless, very refreshing conversations :P in fact, I have that event planned and I kinda' have a guarantee for it too, but I can't really say more about that. And there would be some others like Quentin Tarantino, Anthony Hopkins, and other brilliant minds, Rick Genest because he's a hot piece of living artwork... Basically, anyone I can relate to and appreciate for what they've done, and the way they've done it.


Marilyn Manson


3. Cum ai ajuns sa iti faci blog?
3. How did you get to have a blog?

3.  Nu sunt chiar nou-venită în ceea ce priveşte blogging-ul, acum mulţi ani aveam un blog personal pentru destul de mult timp, însă la un moment dat m-am decis că ar fi timpul pentru o curăţenie generală şi mi-am făcut unul nou. Apoi, anul trecut mi-am început webzine-ul cu muzică 'coioasă' :)) numit Playdeadnation , cu o mulţime de interviuri & co. Mi-am început şi un beauty-blog acum mulţi ani, dar nu prea am avansat mult cu el, nu m-am ocupat de el şi l-am şters. Iniţial mă inspirase blogul superbei Amelia Arsenic (solista de la Angelspit)Apoi am primit sfaturi de la vechea mea prietenă draaaagă Lestie şi m-a încurajat să-l încep din nou. Zis şi făcut, mă bucur că îl am şi pot să mă ocup de el mai mult, chiar dacă nu am foarte mult timp pentru asta.
3. Well...I'm not that new to blogging, I've had a personal blog for a long time, then I once decided I need a big cleaing session and made a brand new one. Then last year I have started my alternative music webzine called Playdeadnation , with tons of interviews. I've started a beauty blog a few years ago, but it never advanced because I didn't really do anything on it and once I deleted it. Initially, the beauty blog of beautiful Amelia Arsenic had me inspired, the singer of Angelsspit. Then I got some advice from my dear old friend Lestie ( Undercover Beauty Addict ) and she encouraged me to start it again, gave me tips, so even if sometimes I have much less time than I'd like for blogging, I still try to squeeze it into my schedule.



Amelia Arsenic


4. Care e lucrul care te relaxeaza cel mai mult?
4. What is it that relaxes you more than anything?


4. ...o să sar peste răspunsurile poate mai puţin 'feminine' sau 'cuviincioase' la întrebarea asta, din moment ce-s destul de party-person :)) dar acesta fiind un beauty-blog, poate ar trebui să aibă măcar un gram de 'fineţe', cu toate că sunt o persoană foarte sinceră. Muzica, în primul rând, desenul, compania prietenilor mei, sentimentul că am avut succes cu ceva la care am lucrat. Şi combinaţia acestora.
4. ....ok, I'll skip the mischevious part of the answers to this one, since I'm the party person type :)) since it's a beauty blog and maybe I should keep it more...'feminine', eventhough I am an honest person. I could say firs of all music, drawing, the company of my friends, having the feeling of a job well-done. And a combination of all these, if possible.
5. Cand ai o problema, preferi sa o tii in tine sau sa o discuti cu cineva (cu cine?)?
5. When you have a problem, do you prefer to keep it inside or talk to someone about it?

5. Cred că mai bine ştiu să ascult decât să-mi povestesc problemele. Dacă ştiu că mă poate ajuta cineva în vreun fel, atunci da, altfel nu sunt prea extrovertită când am ceva pe suflet (în sens negativ). Câteodată vorbesc cu cele mai bune prietene despre probleme, dar de multe ori reuşesc să le procesez şi să le rezolv singură.

5. I think I am better at listening than at spilling my problems to people. If I know someone can help me in some way, the of course I ask for help, but otherwise I am not too extroverted when I have some burden on my soul. Sometimes I turn to my best friends and talk to them about it, but I mostly process and deal with them on my own.

6. Stii sa gatesti? Cat de multe/cat de bine?
6. Do you know how to cook? How well?

6. Nu prea am fost nevoită până acum să îmi încerc talentele culinare prea des, nu pot spune că ştiu, dar când îmi vine vreo idee să fac ceva, iese destul de bine. 
6. I wasn't really in the situation where I had to cook very often, and I can't say I can cook very well, but whenever I tried cooking something, it turned out well.
7. Care e culoarea care predomina in garderoba ta?
7. Which is the predominant color in your wardrobe?

7. Negrul! Si gri.
7. Black! And grey. :)
8. Ce tip de incaltaminte preferi?
8. What kind of footwear do you prefer?

8. Orice port în picioare trebuie să fie comfortabil în primul rând, mor când mă jenează ceva sau dacă ar fi să umblu pe aiurea pe nişte tocuri 'incompatibile', ca o găină beată, cum văd pe multe fete. Îmi plac platformele (preferabil cu talpă plină, nu tocuri), bocanci de orice fel, sandale simple de piele.
8. Anything I wear has to be comfortable first of all, I hate it when something hurts my feet or if I'd have to walk on some 'incompatible' heels like a drunk chicken, like I see some girls do...I like platforms (full ones, not heels if possible), boots of all kinds, simple leather sandals.

9. Daca ai fi nevoita sa pleci din orasul in care locuiesti, ce oras din Romania ai alege?
9. If you would have to leave your town/ city for some reason, what other city would you choose to live in, in Romania?

9. Cred că aş alege Cluj-Napoca, am mulţi oameni dragi pe acolo, localuri ce îmi plac, în plus am mai locuit acolo o perioadă destul de scurtă, deci nu mi-ar fi străin oraşul.
9. I think that would be Cluj-Napoca, I have a lot of dear friends there and places, bars I like, plus I've lived there for a shorter period of time longer ago, so the city wouldn't be totally new for me.

10. Care e cea mai frumoasa amintire a ta?
10. What is your most precious memory?

10. Consider că sunt destul de norocoasă încât să pot alege doar una, am prea multe. :)
10. I consider myself lucky enough to say I have too many to pick one. :)

11. Daca ar fi sa ramai fidela unei singure firme de machiaje, pe care ai alege'o?
11. If you were to stay faithful to only one make-up brand, which one would you choose?

11. Cred că ar fi Rimmel sau Revlon, deşi dacă m-aş afla în acea situaţie, m-aş gândi mult şi bine.
11.  Ouch...well, I think it would be Rimmel or Revlon...if I were in that situation, I'd think about it a lot.


3. My questions:

1. Dacă ai vrea să îţi alegi o altă tunsoare, ce stil ai alege?
1. If you were to choose a different hairstyle, what kind of look would you choose?

2. Care sunt 3 obiecte care se află în apropierea ta în acest moment?
2. What are 3 objects closest to you at this moment?

3. Care este acel produs indispensabil fără care nu poţi trăi?
3. Which would be that indispensable product you could not live without?

4. Care ar fi un trend care îţi displace complet?
4. What is a trend that you completely dislike?

5. Cine este starul tău preferat şi de ce?
5. Who is your favourite celebrity and why?

6. Cum ţi-ai descrie bărbatul ideal?
6. How would you describe your ideal guy?

7. Citatul preferat?
7. Favourite Quote?

8. Top 3 păcate în frumuseţe (obiceiuri rele)?
8. Top 3 beauty sins (bad habits)?

9. Ce ţară ţi-ar plăcea cel mai mult să vizitezi şi de ce?
9. What country would you most like to visit and why?

10. Care e cel mai mare vis al tău?
10. What is your biggest dream?

11. Care este culoarea pe care îţi place cel mai mult să o foloseşti în machiaj?
11. Which is the color you like using mostly in your make-up?


4. Tags (tried to tag blogs I like that I haven't tagged before and people who I haven't seen tagged with this one yet)

Valentina Bucursleep and water o.O , Holly's Horrorland , Red Hair and Black Nail 

Polish , Dreams of an escapist makeupazul , BETTYDAHMER , Mute the silence 

CATastrophes 'n' CATacombs , Bethezda's Preoccupations .


Hope you enjoy it! :D





s_laura2812@yahoo.com

7 comments:

  1. Merci pt tag! L-am mai facut, dar il voi face iar:* Te pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaawww thanks a lot dear :) i will answer every question and will tag you in the blog post :-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I wanna answer your questions too. :)) P.S. I was sure I had commented on this post, happy that you took it. :D :*

    So here I go.
    1. If you were to choose a different hairstyle, what kind of look would you choose?
    I wouldn't give up on long hair for anything, but, if hair would grow back over night, and if my hair would be straight, I'd go for some fucky bob hair cut.

    2. What are 3 objects closest to you at this moment?
    Laptop, ashtray, cigarette.

    3. Which would be that indispensable product you could not live without?
    Mascara when it comes to makeup, and laptop when it comes to everything else.

    4. What is a trend that you completely dislike?
    Neon colored clothing. Gaaah.

    5. Who is your favourite celebrity and why?
    Peter Tagtgren. Musical genius, amazing lyricist, great guy.

    6. How would you describe your ideal guy?
    Veeeeery tough.

    7. Favourite Quote?
    "Her blood is like liquid fire" - QOTD

    8. Top 3 beauty sins (bad habits)?
    Wrong shade of foundation, darker lip liner, extreme amount of blush.

    9. What country would you most like to visit and why?
    Finland... Not very sure why, I just do, since I was a kid.

    10. What is your biggest dream?
    If I tell you this, I might have to kill you and all of your readers. :)) Joking, I just don't speak about it.

    11. Which is the color you like using mostly in your make-up?
    Considering I'm a sucker for pin-up looks, black. Eyeshadow wise, nudes/browns/taupe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I HATE neon clothing too...and yellow nails :-s Thanks for answering them! :*

      Delete