Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Neutrogena and Vichy moisturizing essentials

   Hello darlings! Today, I would like to present to you two summer essentials that added a plus to my skincare routine and turned out to make a significant difference.


 
- Neutrogena HYDRO BOOST express hydrating spray -  Basically, I use this any time I feel like my skin is a bit dry and can use a sip of water. Having a combination to oily skin, I never really found any moisturizers that can well be used under make-up and not make-it look the least bit damp or oily in a very short time. I can use this one because it is lightweight and gets absorbed very quickly, leaving the skin silky smooth. The packaging is a basic plastic spray, so you needn't worry about breaking it by accident.

- Vichy MINERAL 89 fortifying and plumping daily booster - This one is a bit more luxurious and I felt like it is more intensely hydrating, it works like a serum so I mainly used it in the evening, under a moisturizing night cream. I tried using it on it's own under make-up as well, it works but made my skin look oily faster in the T-zone, thing that I am very picky about. However, during the night it absorbs well along with a cream and the skin feels like a dream in the morning. The packaging feels pretty heavy and also the product is more expensive.

What moisturizing bonuses do you give your skin?

Join me on Instagram or Facebook <3

No comments:

Post a Comment